CHILDRENS ACTIVITY WORKSHOP - CAMPS BAY
- Be at our major fundraising event on Sunday 26 March 2017 from
11am to 4pm at the Camps Bay tennis and Bowling clubs to celebrate our Kidz
Discovery's 18th birthday in a magical Wonderland setting.
- For our fundraising event on Sunday 26 March 2017 from 11am to 4pm
at the Camps Bay tennis and Bowling clubs to celebrate our Kidz Discovery's
18th birthday in a magical Wonderland setting, you are welcome to join us
for live music by the Rockabilly band (including guest appearance by
Marguerite Freeks), a fabulous Mad Hatter's High G&Tea, kids and adults
costume parade, Queen's barefoot bowls on the bowling green, kids and adult
drumming circle, Food trucks and licensed bar or shop at our chosen vendors
selling unusual items, good quality 2nd hand toys and kids books and have a
whole lot of fun.
- For children, on 26 March there is a huge choice of entertainment
including extremely popular Parachute rocket (for ages 4 to 16), mushroom
jumping castles, kiddies rides, Studio d'Arte music jam stations and loads
of sport fun offered by Playball, Soccersize Starz, Monkeynastix, Gym
Wizzards and more.
- Limited amount of raffle tickets will be on sale (at only R100 a
ticket) with amazing prizes to be won including Guideline's award winning
R7000 designer Tulip chair, Zen Zero & Umi vouchers, toys, treatments,
facials, hair products, hampers etc), and bid on our silent auction with
fantastic, limited edition items sponsored by Guideline (limited edition
Berta chair with Icelandic sheep inside worth R35000), Woodheads Nguni hide
& jug, Veurve Clicqout, Stable, creator of the Over App for Apple, indulgent
escapes at 12 Apostle hotel & Spa, The Ritz, Shimmies, Hope on Hopkins and
more. With raffle ticket purchase get a VIP Kidz Discovery discount voucher
at 12 Apostle Spa.
- Calling all the parents and their children who have come to Kidz
Discovery over the past 18 years and be our VIP at this re-union, plus all
present and future families as well as friends and family. Open to the whole
community of Camps Bay, Atlantic Seaboard, Cape Town and surrounds. Tickets
are R50 (discounted for families over 4, half price for grandparents, babies
under 1 free).
- Get 15% discount at Madigrass costume hire or get creative and
come in your own version of Alice in Wonderland. If dress-up is not your
thing, come as you are. There will be a prize for best costume for adults
and best costume for a child or a teen and lots of laughs to be had.
- Special thanks goes to our fantastic sponsors of our 2017 event:
Guideline, Something Different Events, 12 Apostles Hotel & Spa, Bloemendal
wines, Veuve Clicquot, Shimmy's, The Ritz, Zen Zero and Umi restaurants,
Aaron Marshall (MadewithOver.com), Hope on Hopkins Gin, Stable, Woodhead,
Leigh Schubert designer wear, Sneaker Labs, Lifestyle Emporium, Unique
laundry, The Sanctuary Spa & Queen Victoria Hotel, Fidelia Hair, Dooby Scoo
Toys, Herbex, Studio d'Arte, Manners4Minors, Playball, Soccersize Starz,
Monkeynastix, Gym Wizzards, Yoga South Africa, Hard Nox Box fit, BodyAmped
personal fitness, Pixie hair design, The Juice Box, TheShred Skating, Hamleys, Black Ball, Rebbecca Spendlove Makeup, Sarah Stempowski graphic design, Itec Printing, Dusty Rebels and The Bombshells, Burlaks Beauty Salon,
Drip Drop Hydration, Nail and Body Studio and all the
families that have worked so hard to make this event and fundraiser a
- Next First Aid course will be hosted on Wednesday 29 March 2017
from 2 until 5pm at Kidz Discovery, The Drive (opposite #21, at entrance to
Tennis club), Camps Bay. Cost R425. Prepaid bookings ahead essential.
Contact Kathy on 0836542494 or email email@example.com
- Ask about our registered BRIDGING BRIGHTSTART SCHOOL for 2,5 to 5,5 year olds - only a few spaces left (see Bridging School page). New enrolments for our registered school Meet & Greet 18 June 2h30 on - contact Kathy for a suitable meeting time as soon as possible on 0836542494 and for more details.
- Our additive Baby & Toddler program (from babies 3 months and up in age appropriate classes) that develops into our unique BrightStart fun Pre-School Preparedness classes for 2 years and up to help get them SCHOOL ready(across 4 levels) in CAMPS BAY have certainly helped many children to get school ready and embrace formal learning with confidence. These programs are wonderful and offered on certain days in the week. Our Educational Craft club on Wednesday afternoons 3h30 until 5 give moms an opportunity to be part of their learning, ideal for 3 to 5 year olds. We also have a few spaces left in our ART club for the 6 to 12 year olds.
- Next important date: 24 June First Aid course hosted at Kidz Discovery from 1h30 until 4h30. Cost R350. Prepaid Bookings essential
- Term 2 ends 9 June for Baby & Toddler classes (11th for special extra Ones class) and 26 June for our registered school, followed by a fun factory holiday club.
- Term 3 2015 starts TUESDAY 21 July with new enrollments and classes phased in. Please confirm term 3 enrolments with deposits before end June.
- If you haven't received our special discount vouchers exclusively for our Kidz Discovery parents from The 12 Apostle Spa or the wonderful offer at The Sanctuary Spa at Queen Victoria hotel in Waterfront to spoil you and your loved ones please contact Kathy.
- Next MEET & GREET 18 JUNE 2h30 on by appointment - please call Kathy on 0836542494 and send child's details ahead.
- Thanks to Markus for laying our maginificent laminate flooring at our entrance to our school.
- Our sincerest thanks go to all who supported the event, boughtbuy-a-brick raffle tickets, gave generous prizes for the raffle or as auction items and bought them, Graham Warsop for doing the auction, to those new parents who are joining our lovely registered school next year who helped us organize this event. We raised sufficient funds to cover the cost of phase 1 of the development, most of which has already been completed thanks to the assistance from Cape Island Construction and Stefan Antoni.
- Our thanks go to Isabella Garcia (Garcia Nellus family), Play Toys, Strand Towers , Village&Life ( The Bay Hotel & Mint Wellness), Retief Wines, Clare Rutherford Here's my Card travel & Babylonstoren, Deborah da Silva photography, Timeless Toys, 33onSea-Strand, Pannier Champagne (Loker family), Carribean Tan & Cindy Nel's Cosmetix company, Chiropractor Dr Patrick Gardener, Lala Linen, Asch Accessories, Parangas, Carol Kingsley Ballet & Pilates, Amba Loudon Pilates, SmallPrint, Drip Drop Hydration,Stalk of the Town, Red Herring restaurant, Dish catering, Ariane de Bonvoisin - First 30 Days, Zola Hello Baby & Stagecoach, Lisa King shoes, PlayBall, Soccercise Starz, Manners4Minors, Balloon Angels, Golden Circle sound, Mazista Aspen Flooring, Itec printing, Solucent window solutions, DustyRebels&thebombshells (Zigi & Warren Strydom), Vaughan Harris, Dr Rene Jeannes on sax, Dish catering for the delicious wraps, LSD Layer Swirl Decadence, Scale Green Wall, Petit Bateau, Kidz2Kidz, L Cannata & Sons, the Warsop family, all our class reps and our young artists and all who lent a hand.
Any queries please